4-Day Bodywork Intensive
The Intensives invite personal self-discovery and professional deepening
In a Rosen Method Bodywork Intensive participants will explore in depth and gain a greater understanding of the powerful simplicity of the work through the Rosen Method circle, bodywork demonstration, movement class, and the Rosen Method quality of touch and words.
In an open and safe environment, participants experience the opportunity to observe the effects of the work in themselves and their fellow students through demonstrations, hands on experience, discussion and sharing.
Join us for the transformational experience of a Rosen Method Bodywork Intensive!
Rosen Method Bodywork Intensives offer an effective way to access your vitality and inner resilience as your body learns to shift out of survival mode and into ease.
- Participants have the opportunity to awaken and cultivate a presence that is both receptive and open to others, yet grounded and supported in their bodies resulting in experiences of greater connection to self and others and an improved ability to live in the moment.
- Through this work people can become more aware of past experiences, sensations, impulses, emotions, or needs that were not fully allowed at the time of there happening, due to early childhood circumstances beyond their control.
- With increased embodied awareness people begin to develop the capacity to integrate past experiences more fully and therefore gain a greater awareness of themselves in the present moment and openness to the possibilities of wellbeing.
- Our experienced teachers work with the group and one-on-one to support the participants progress throughout the Intensive.
- Most Bodywork Intensives are held in a residential setting with lodging and meals provided. This setting is conducive to fostering focus and a safe space for growth and renewal.
- Workshops usually have space for 6-14 participants depending on the location and number of teachers.
- Intensives can benefit anyone wanting more joy and connection in their life and to improve their emotional or physical wellbeing.
- They are also appropriate for anyone looking for continuing education and greater knowledge of the human body and emotional wellness. For those in the somatic field, this workshop can provide a great opportunity for professional development.
About Rosen Method Bodywork
Rosen Method Bodywork is a unique form of bodywork using sensitive, gentle touch and words that invite deep relaxation. In moments of deep relaxation, long-held feelings and memories may surface and be spoken. We can become aware of choices we made early in life around which we have shaped our lives. Rosen Method allows for the access of these feelings and experiences through the body, and the access of the unconscious through touch.
Rosen Method Bodywork gives you a greater understanding of the role of emotions in creating muscle tension and how emotions move through and are held in the body from early life experience. With increased awareness of how early life shaped you, uncovering the love within becomes possible.
The Rosen Method practitioner has been trained to contact and connect with this tension, encouraging the client's awareness of the barriers that have been unconsciously held in their body. The practitioner follows subtle changes in the client's breath and muscle tension, supporting the possibility of shifts and changes. A subtle change can be a doorway into the recovery of vast potential.
"This work is about transformation - from the person we think we are to the person we really are. In the end, we can't be anyone else." Marion Rosen, Founder
You can benefit from Rosen Method Bodywork if you:
- have chronic pain or muscle tension
- feel over-extended
- are under stress
- want relaxation
- want to regain more freedom of movement
- are seeking physical, emotional, spiritual awareness
- are interested in personal growth
- are in psychotherapy
- want to establish deeper connections with self and others
- want more aliveness
Rosen Method Body work help relieve chronic tension and overcome physical barriers, giving us opportunities for greater expression, motion and freedom to enjoy life. This is an effective way to access our vitality, inner strength and our inner truths. You will cultivate a presence that is receptive and open to others, yet grounded and supported in your body.
Rosen Method is an effective complement to psychotherapy, medical treatment, and alternative treatment modalities. It is simple and direct. Rosen Method can be a powerful tool for re-establishing our mind, body and spirit connections .
This work is founded on the importance of the body-mind-spirit connection.
Must have received two or more Rosen Method Bodywork sessions and an Interview with the Executive Director of the Rosen Method Institute Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to registration in the Intensive.
Rosen Method Bodywork Intensives are 3 to 4 days in length and are offered in a variety of locations.
Discover our Rosen Method Bodywork Practitioners Training Programs