WEEKEND WORKSHOP SEPTEMBER 26-27, 2015
at NHPC Knowledge Centre 10339 124th Street Edmonton, AB
Saturday & Sunday 9:30am -4:30pm
Self-Awareness & Presence Through Rosen Method Bodywork and Movement
DISCOVER YOUR VITALITY, INNER STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE BY CULTIVATING A MORE EMBODIED AWARENESS.
• Learn how “meeting” tension through Rosen Method touch can invite relaxation and can be an effective way to access our vitality and inner strength.
• Discover how tracking, listening and acknowledging subtle shifts in body and breath can profoundly support any therapeutic process.
• Gain greater understanding of how emotions move through and are held in the body.
• Cultivate a presence that is receptive and open to others, yet grounded and supported in your body.
Co-Teachers: Mariette Berinstein and Cinnamon Cranston
Mariette Berinstein, Senior Teacher, President, Executive Director, Rosen Method Institute Canada. Mariette has over 20 years experience in Rosen Method, having trained and assisted directly with Marion Rosen (Founder). Mariette went on to develop the Rosen Method Training programs for Canada. Mariette’s passion is teaching and she enjoys working directly with students. She feels deeply privileged to witness them discover their true selves and the essence of Rosen Method. Her private practice is in West Vancouver and Roberts Creek BC.
Cinnamon Cranston is a certified Rosen Method Bodywork Practitioner practicing in Edmonton and has been involved in the work for seven years. She is also the Vice President of the Rosen Method Institute Canada, Director of Student Services. Knowing the powerful impact of Rosen Method both in her life and others, she is passionate about taking this work out into the world and is excited to be starting the workshop teacher training.
- Consider this workshop for personal development and continuing education. It is a wonderful opportunity for anyone wanting to know more about the human body and emotional wellness – bodyworkers, coaches, social workers, teachers, artists.
- CEUs available.
- Tuition: $250 +GST (early bird) $275 +GST (after Sept. 18th)
- No prior experience needed.