Weekend Workshop – Sept. 16-18, 2016
1249 Roberts Creek Road
Roberts Creek BC
Friday 7:00pm-9:00pm, Saturday 9:30am-4:30pm, Sunday 9:00am-1:00pm
Self-Awareness & Presence Through Rosen Method Bodywork and Movement
DISCOVER YOUR VITALITY, INNER STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE BY CULTIVATING A MORE EMBODIED AWARENESS.
• Learn how “meeting” tension through Rosen Method touch can invite relaxation and can be an effective way to access our vitality and inner strength.
• Discover how tracking, listening and acknowledging subtle shifts in body and breath can profoundly support any therapeutic process.
• Gain greater understanding of how emotions move through and are held in the body.
• Cultivate a presence that is receptive and open to others, yet grounded and supported in your body.
Mariette Berinstein – Senior Teacher, COO of the Rosen Method Institute Canada
Mariette Berinstein Senior Teacher, President, Executive Director, Rosen Method Institute Canada with over 20 years experience in the Rosen Method Bodywork, having trained and assisted directly with Marion Rosen (Founder). She went on to develop the Rosen Method Training programs for Canada. Mariette’s passion is teaching and working directly with students and feels deeply privileged to witness them discover their true selves, their essence through this transformative work. Her private practice is in West Vancouver and Roberts Creek BC.
Elaine Conder, LMT has been a practicing massage therapist and integrative bodyworker in Missoula for over 20 years. A certified Rosen Method Bodywork practitioner and Movement teacher, Elaine studied extensively with Marion Rosen, (founder of the Rosen Method). She has maintained a Rosen Method Bodywork practice for over a decade and is deeply committed to helping this remarkable bodywork and its benefits be more widely known and experienced in the US, and especially in Montana. She is training to be a Rosen Method Bodywork teacher.
- Consider this workshop for personal development and continuing education. It is a wonderful opportunity for anyone wanting to know more about the human body and emotional wellness – bodyworkers, coaches, social workers, teachers, artists.
- CEUs available.
- Tuition: $275 +GST
- No prior experience needed.