- WEEKEND WORKSHOP SEPTEMBER 24-25, 2016
- Self-Awareness & Presence Through Rosen Method Bodywork and Movement
- Weekend Workshop in RED DEER, AB. (location details on registration)
- Sept. 24-25, 2016
- Sat.&Sun. 9:30am -4:30pm
- FEE: $275+ GST
- CEUs available
No prior experience needed
Consider this workshop for personal development and continuing education. It is a wonderful opportunity for anyone wanting to know more about the human body and emotional wellness – bodyworkers, therapists, coaches, social workers, teachers, artists.
DISCOVER YOUR VITALITY, INNER STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE BY CULTIVATING A MORE EMBODIED AWARENESS.
• Learn how “meeting” tension through Rosen Method touch can invite relaxation and can be an effective way to access our vitality and inner strength.
• Discover how tracking, listening and acknowledging subtle shifts in body and breath can profoundly support any therapeutic process .
• Gain greater understanding of how emotions move through and are are held in the body.
• Cultivate a presence that is receptive and open to others, yet grounded and supported in your body.
Sarah Dandridge, CMT, SEP, was trained by Marion Rosen and has been practicing Rosen Method for over 23 years in the Bay Area. For many years, Sarah has been a Primary supervisor for Rosen interns and she co-taught the first training class for supervisor candidates in Berkeley. A certified Teacher, Sarah has taught intro workshops and co-taught intensives in Canada, Moscow, Santa Fe and the Bay Area. She is also a certified practitioner of Somatic Experiencing, the technique developed by Peter Levine to resolve trauma in the body. She served as treasurer of the Board of the Rosen Institute with Bill Samsel for 3 years.
Cinnamon Cranston is a certified Rosen Method Bodywork Practitioner practicing in Edmonton and has been involved in the work for seven years. She is also the Vice President of the Rosen Method Institute Canada, Director of Student Services. Knowing the powerful impact of Rosen Method both in her life and others, she is passionate about taking this work out into the world and is excited to be starting the workshop teacher training.
CONTACT: KELLY JONSSON 403-708-0942 OR BECKY TRAPTOW 403-872-7606