WEEKEND WORKSHOP April 16-17 2016
1249 Roberts Creek Road
Roberts Creek BC
Saturday & Sunday 9:30am -4:30pm
Self-Awareness & Presence Through Rosen Method Bodywork and Movement
DISCOVER YOUR VITALITY, INNER STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE BY CULTIVATING A MORE EMBODIED AWARENESS.
• Learn how “meeting” tension through Rosen Method touch can invite relaxation and can be an effective way to access our vitality and inner strength.
• Discover how tracking, listening and acknowledging subtle shifts in body and breath can profoundly support any therapeutic process.
• Gain greater understanding of how emotions move through and are held in the body.
• Cultivate a presence that is receptive and open to others, yet grounded and supported in your body.
Mariette Berinstein – Senior Teacher, COO of the Rosen Method Institute Canada
Mariette Berinstein is a Senior Rosen Method Teacher. She came to this work in 1989 and trained with Marion Rosen (founder) who was one of her teachers. With 18 years experience in private practice and 9 years of teaching experience, she has developed Rosen Method training programs and fulfilled her vision of having Rosen Method recognized as a Registered Post Secondary Training Program in BC. Mariette’s passion is teaching, working with the students as they discover themselves and the essence of Rosen Method.
- Consider this workshop for personal development and continuing education. It is a wonderful opportunity for anyone wanting to know more about the human body and emotional wellness – bodyworkers, coaches, social workers, teachers, artists.
- CEUs available.
- Tuition: $250 +GST
- No prior experience needed.