We, the Canadian Rosen Method community, are excited to be hosting this event, and we welcome you all to Canada! Once again we will connect deeply, laugh, and play together.
Marion Rosen is still so present in our hearts. This Global Congress is special, for this would have been Marion Rosen’s 100th birthday in June 2014. We will embrace our roots by celebrating Marion and her legacy.
This is a unique opportunity as a community to bring our passion, to build on the strong legacy that Marion gave us. Together we honour our roots, recognize our growth to date, and collaborate to powerfully step forward with Marion’s vision of taking Rosen Method into our communities and the world.
We appreciate all the support from the Rosen training centers and RMPA’s as well as individuals in the Rosen community. Please forward this to your mailing lists, to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to help expand the scope of Rosen Method worldwide.
IMPORTANT: Early rate extends until July 1, 2014
Register NOW. LINK HERE or Click on Global Congress 2014 in the upper right hand corner of our site for details.
Please note that registration fees are listed separately from accommodation fees. You must do both!
GLOBAL CONGRESS – August 5-9, 2014 – Registration Fee includes all meals breakfast/lunch/dinner – beginning dinner August 5 through lunch August 9; “The Mountain Top Excursion” – a Peak 2 Peak alpine gondola experience with wine & cheese social.
LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE – AUGUST 3- 5, 2014 – Registration Fee includes all meals, breakfast/lunch/dinner – beginning dinner August 3 through lunch August 5.
- Leadership Conference arrival Sunday afternoon – August 3, 2014
- Global Congress arrival Tuesday afternoon – August 5, 2014
- Closing Circle before lunch Saturday – August 9, 2014
Full details on all Registration Fees and Accommodation Costs
GLOBAL CONGRESS – August 5-9, 2014
- Early Rate Ends July 1, 2014 $1,000.00 + 5% GST = $1,050.00
- Regular Rate After July 1, 2014 $1,150.00 + 5% GST = $1,207.50
Student Registration: GLOBAL CONGRESS – August 5-9, 2014
- Early Rate Ends July 1, 2014 $ 900.00 + 5% GST = $945.00
- Regular Rate After July 1, 2014 $1,000.00 + 5% GST = $1,050.00
LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE* and GLOBAL CONGRESS – August 3-9, 2014 (* for RMPA Leaders, Training Center Leaders, Certified and Senior Movement Trainers and Bodywork Teachers)
- Early Rate Ends July 1, 2014 $1,375.00 + 5% GST = $1,443.75
- Regular Rate After July 1, 2014 $1,525.00 + 5% GST = $1,601.25
Guest /Partner/Spouse/Children RATES
This fee includes daily breakfasts and dinners with conference registrant as well as “The Mountain Top Excursion” – a Peak 2 Peak alpine gondola experience ending at the Roundhouse Lodge with a wine and cheese.
- Guests of those attending BOTH the Leadership Conference & Global Congress $590.60 per person, including GST
- Guests of those attending ONLY the Global Congress $395.64 per person, including GST
Please forward cancellations in writing, they will be accepted up to 30 days before the Leadership Conference and the Global Congress start date, no refunds will be issued after this time. We will refund your payment less an administration charge of $175.
In order to book your hotel, you MUST link to the Aava Whistler Hotel website from the Rosen Method Institute Canada website: www.rosenmethod.ca Please contact us if you need assistance in booking your accommodations or would like to find someone to share lodging.
The Aava Whistler Hotel has provided us with an outstanding group rate. A discounted block of rooms has been set aside so register early to obtain the discounted rate. The group rates will no longer apply if you register fewer than thirty days prior to the event start date. The hotel has graciously agreed to extend these discounted rates up to 3 days prior and 3 days post Leadership Conference/Global Congress if you wish to come earlier or stay later. You must, however, pre-book the rooms to get the rate. Below is a summary of room costs:
Global Congress LODGING COSTS:
Total for 4 Nights- August 5th – 9th (Arrive Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, checkout Saturday.)
- $ 466.00 + 15% Hotel Tax – one person in a room
- $ 233.00 + 15% Hotel Tax – per person with 2 people sharing a room (2 beds)
- $ 195.35 + 15% Hotel Tax – per person with 3 people sharing a room (2 beds)
- $ 176.50 + 15% Hotel Tax -per person with 4 people sharing a room (2 beds)
Leadership Conference & Global Congress LODGING COSTS:
Total for 6 Nights – August 3rd – 9th (Arrive Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, checkout Saturday.)
- $ 684.00 + 15% Hotel Tax – one person in a room
- $ 342.00 + 15% Hotel Tax -per person with 2 people sharing a room (2 beds)
- $ 288.00 + 15% Hotel Tax -per person with 3 people sharing a room (2 beds)
- $ 261.00 + 15% Hotel Tax -per person with 4 people sharing a room (2 beds)
Triple and Quad occupancy rates include the additional charge of $30 per night per person.
Global Congress Address: Whistler Conference Centre, 4010 Whistler Way, Whistler, B.C. V0N 1B4
Travel by Air
The destination airport is Vancouver International Airport. At the airport there are approximately 7 buses leaving daily to transport people to Whistler, B.C. Information regarding bus service and our group discount promo code is below.
For those travelling from the USA sometimes it is more cost effective to take the quick shuttle airport service from the Seattle International Airport and the Bellingham International Airport to the Vancouver International Airport where you can then catch the buses to Whistler. Alaska Air often has good rates.
Travel by Road
The TransCanada Highway #1 connects to the Sea to Sky highway in West Vancouver. It takes approximately 1½ hours to arrive at Whistler from Horseshoe Bay.
Bus Travel from Vancouver (YVR) airport to Whistler by Pacific Coach
Buses leave from Vancouver International Airport and downtown Vancouver to Whistler several times daily. You should book in advance; we have arranged a discount for Congress Registrants. More detailed Booking Information will be available on the website.
- Promotional Code: Rosen2014
- Validity Dates: July 31 – August 12, 2014 (allowing for pre/post Congress arrivals & departures
Discount: YVR Whistler Skylynx (YVR Airport to/from Whistler Village) 20% discount*
Whistler Express (Downtown Vancouver to/from Whistler Village) 15% discount*
*Discount is off the regular rate quoted at the time of booking.
Pacific Coach Reservations
Reservations can be made via one of the following methods. The promo code must always be quoted to obtain discount on the booking. Full Payment required at time of booking. The bus will deliver to Hotel.
The promo code above provides access to make on-line bookings; please note that this procedure is for new bookings only; Cancellations and amendments to an existing booking must be sent via another method.
Americans who plan to connect by bus through Seattle or Bellingham airport can check the R
Please check when you book your travel tickets if you need a Visa to enter Canada.
* American Travellers
- Please be aware that a passport may be needed for travel into Canada
- Please investigate requirements for entry to Canada if you are a US Citizen
- Here is a link that provides some information http://canada.usembassy.gov/traveling_to_canada/passport-requirements.html
- Check with a travel agent if you have questions about travel requirements.
Other perks: Tourism Whistler will provide discount packages on shops and services in the area for all our participants and their guests.
Feel free to share the news! Forward this info to anyone you think might be interested. We are looking forward in welcoming and meeting the larger worldwide Rosen Community in Canada this August 2014!
Thank you for your support! In Gratitude, The Global Congress Committee